- FAFSA on the web: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
The FAFSA is a form that is prepared annually by current and prospective college students (undergraduate or graduate) in the United States to determine their eligibility for financial aid (including the Pell Grant, Federal student loans and Federal Work-Study)
- California Student Aid Commission: http://www.csac.ca.gov/
All the information that you need to know about Cal grants, web grants, California Dream Act (for undocumented or AB 540 students), FAFSA are available here. You can also apply to any of them through this website.
- Scholarship list 2014 – 2015 Mercer County: http://www.mercerschools.org/counselor/hsscholarships.pdf
- 2014-2015 Scholarships for Undocumented Students: http://blog.collegegreenlight.com/blog/2014-2015-scholarships-for-undocu...
- College Financial Aid Advice – Scholarships for African American Students: http://www.college-financial-aid-advice.com/scholarships-for-blacks.html
- College Financial Aid Advice – Scholarships for High School Seniors: http://www.college-financial-aid-advice.com/scholarships-for-high-school...
- College Financial Aid Advice – Scholarships for Women: http://www.college-financial-aid-advice.com/college-scholarships-for-wom...
- My Big Future: https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/
My Big Future is your college planning guide. It helps find the college that matches your preferences (location, major, .. etc.), and provides numerous ways and opportunities for you (specifically you) to pay for college.
- 50 Top College Scholarships for 2014/2015: http://www.collegechoice.net/50-top-college-scholarships/
Those are considered to be the top 50 scholarships in the US, some include up to $100,000 and others include full tuition with room and board. Requirements and Deadlines differ between every scholarship.
- Scholarships and Grants.US: http://www.scholarshipsandgrants.us/scholarships-highschool-seniors/seni...
SENIORS 2015, you still have time! This link is for a variety of scholarships for everyone and for all interests. Commitment to go to school and working on attaining your goals is all that is needed.
- College Access Plan/ Scholarship Research : http://collegeaccessplan.org/students/financial-aid/scholarships/
- Courtesy of U.S. Congresswoman Lucille Roybal-Allard : http://roybal-allard.house.gov/uploadedfiles/student_resource_guide_2014...
This is the paying for college student resource guide (Includes scholarships, internships, fellowships, and websites). Deadlines vary as well as the eligibility requirements.
- Scholarship America: http://scholarshipamerica.org/open_scholarships.php
This is a link to various scholarships whose deadlines range between February – March 2015. Scholarship America is only open to employees of the sponsoring company or their families, but they also do manage some scholarship programs that are open to students in the general public.
Recommended Scholarship Websites:
1) Zinch: http://www.zinch.com/
2) Fast Web: http://www.fastweb.com/
3) Scholarship Points: http://www.scholarshippoints.com/
4) Cappex: https://www.cappex.com/
5) Scholarships.com: https://www.scholarships.com/
6) College Net: http://www.collegenet.com/elect/app/app
7) Scholarship Monkey: http://www.scholarshipmonkey.com/
8) Career Info Net: http://careerinfonet.org/scholarshipsearch/ScholarshipCategory.asp?searc...
9) Student Scholarships: http://www.studentscholarships.org/
Last Reviewed: January 2015