Resources for Students
Deadline is Friday, February 3rd, 2017 at Midnight
Scholarships and Program Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities for Students of Color
- Enrichment Alley - A one-stop shop for summer programs, learning experiences, and enrichment opportunities.
- Financial Aid Resources for High School Students
Enrollment and Consent Forms:
College Access Program Assessments & Senior Survey: Please click here.
- To sign up for the College Access Program Newsletter to receive important information on college preparation and admissions, please fill out the Newsletter Enrollment Form online.
- To apply for Federal Student Aid (as a senior), or to estimate a potential future financial aid package visit www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- To apply for the California DREAM Act Application (as a senior), vist www.csac.ca.gov/dream_act.asp.
- To get directions to the Fulfillment Fund using public transportation, please visit the Metro Trip Planner. We are located on the SW corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Fairfax Ave.