Resources for Students
Scholarships and Program Opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities for students of color
- Enrichment Alley - A one-stop shop for summer programs, learning experiences, and enrichment opportunities.
Assessment Forms (Please click here to take survey)
Enrollment and Consent Forms:
Parent Consent Form (Los Angeles, CA)
Parent Consent Form (Las Vegas, NV)
Student Enrollment Form
- To sign up for the College Access Program Newsletter to receive important information on college preparation and admissions, please fill out the Newsletter Enrollment Form online.
- To apply for Federal Student Aid (as a senior), or to estimate a potential future financial aid package visit www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- To apply for the California DREAM Act Application (as a senior), vist www.csac.ca.gov/dream_act.asp.
- To get directions to the Fulfillment Fund using public transportation, please visit the Metro Trip Planner. We are located on the SW corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Fairfax Ave.
Get involved in Fulfillment Fund’s extracurricular activities!
College Access Program Leaders Crew (CLC)
What does it take to become a leader? If you’re interested in learning and developing your professional and leadership skills, consider joining our CAP Leaders Crew program. As a member, you’ll take part in fun, interactive monthly workshops, as well as community service projects and events. You’ll learn about teamwork, self-empowerment, public speaking and more.To join, please contact Nefara Riesch.
Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) Program
Many of the top careers of the future will involve in-depth knowledge of STEAM fields. Would you like to learn more about these careers? The Fulfillment Fund has started a program to help students learn about STEAM and how to begin the path toward a career in the field. Experience hands-on monthly interactive workshops with STEAM professionals and learn how cutting-edge innovations are being used in the workplace. To apply for the STEAM Program, please fill out the online application. To learn more, please contact Abel Solorio.